The TMEZ from Tajima is the world's first embroidery machine with automatic thread tension adjustment!
i-TM technology eliminates the need for manual tension adjustment from the operator. The presser foot automatically detects the fabric thickness and evaluates the upcoming stitch type. Automatic adjustments are made according to stitch length, stitch direction, type of stitch, machine speed and thickness of the fabric.
The Tajima TMEZ thinks for itself! It analyzes the stitches in a design and then automatically adjusts the tension according to the various stitch types within the design. Say goodbye to tension adjustments.
- No upper thread manual tension adjustment for the operator
- Automatic tension adjustment based on thread type
- Automatic tension adjustment for a change from run to satin stitches
- The presser foot automatically detects the fabric thickness
- Automatic evaluation of upcoming stitch types and adjusting according to stitch length, stitch direction, type of stitch, machine speed and thickness of the fabric
The digitally-controlled presser foot can be adjusted for each needle bar to control pressure according to fabric.
Touch Screen Control
Setup and store designs in folders for easy management. Edit, resize and rotate designs at the machine. Intuitive production feedback, such as needle location during sewing, and more.