Pulse ID Web Services
Pulse's online print solution is an easy-to-use design and layout platform that enables your customers to create unique and original garments from any browser.
The intuitive user interface is accessible from any device connected to the internet and allows the use to manipulate graphics and text just like advanced graphic programs.
PulseID Web Services creates an intiutive and visually engaging experience for your customers as they create their own personalized artwork on your website.
- Work with your own garment catalog
- Assign differenct mahcine and table setups for individual garments
- over 40+ fonts included, with the ability to import any True-Type font
- Design library organizes and displays your artistic assets to customers
- Output hundreds of personalized garments from a single template using Variable Data
- Works with all leading brands of direct-to-garment printers.
- No transaction fees
- Customizable design and font libraries
- manage product stock
- Mange order reports and status
- Print worksheets with barcodes
2 Editions are available to suit your needs:
- Hosted by Pulse, it links directly to and from your existing website
- Easy-to-use Administrator to manage your orders, garment setups, design library and more.
- Connects to PayPal for simple and effecient transaction management.
- Hosted directly on your own server, the Enterprise Edition can be seamlessly embedded into your website
- Exchange informatoin and designs between your existing website and ordering system throught Pulse's API.
- Graphics and product data can be shared with the designer app
- Add business logic that is specific to your company
- Returned images and order information can be saved in your existing shopping cart, or to internal systems
- Operate multiple websites simultaneously
- Add personalized garment decoration to your website
- Instantly create professional designs with complete control over image layout and personalized text
- Use the PulseID's powerful Administrator to manage orders, designs and more or design your own using the advanced API system.